It’s not often a corporate sustainability program comes along that EVERYONE in the C-suites can get behind.
Ecodriving Solutions is about more than training green fleet drivers. It provides executives and the workforce they lead with a time-saving, resource-reducing, money-making, story-generating, completely-accountable corporate social responsibility platform. It demonstrates your leadership in your industry to customers and shareholders alike.
Here’s why the C-suite can get behind the wheel of ecodriving training
- Fleet Managers benefit by significantly reducing fuel and maintenance costs
- Chief Training Officers can implement a proven turn-key training program without tying up their own IT and training resources
- Human Resource Directors have a new tool that engages employees and builds camaraderie
- Directors of Risk Management sleep better at night because safer drivers result from the ecodriving training
- Corporate Sustainability Officers have a “green” program they can promote to stakeholders and shareholders that is totally accountable and delivers real numbers on the company’s reduced impact to the community and the planet
- Chief Marketing Officers can use the results of ecodriving training as a powerful way to strengthen their company’s corporate social responsibility story
- Chief Financial Officers appreciate a nearly immediate return on their investment found in reduced fuel and maintenance costs
- Chief Executive Officers are proud of the leadership role in their industry inherent in a program that positively impacts its people, their planet, and the company’s profits
Do you have a role in a company that would benefit from ecodriving driving training for your fleet that I missed? Let me know in the comments below.
- Corporate responsibility and doing the right thing – Ecodriving style!
- Saving fuel, saving the planet, or saving face? What is your story?
- Now, Ecodriving can save American fleets fuel and reduce their eco footprint
- Nikon Pictures Themselves as Socially Responsible with Ecodriving Measures
- Ecodriving Quick Tip: How topography impacts fleet fuel savings