We all want it all don’t we? We want to be able to do what we want when we want to do it. And really, what’s wrong with that?
Nothing really, except for a little thing called consequences.
Take driving for example. We all want to be able to go wherever we want whenever we want to. Of course we can do that, but it does come at a cost. It costs money to buy the fuel, and it costs our environment as we dump exhaust gas CO2 into it.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could temper those costs a bit?
Guess what. You can.
You can drive where you want, when you want and still reduce your carbon footprint and reduce the amount of fuel you use.
It’s a process called Ecodriving, and it really works.
It works so well, that several states around the country have adopted its initiatives as part of how they want city, county and state employees to drive.
All you have to do is change one little thing. Not necessarily when you drive or where you drive, but more how you drive. It’s a behavioral thing.
Is it worth it to you? Well, depending on how well you master the techniques, you could see 15% and higher fuel savings, and you’ll be able to breathe a little easier knowing there’s less greenhouse gases around you. You be the judge.
But one thing is for sure, in terms of going places, Ecodriving officially lets you have your cake and eat it to.
- Drive the Speed Limit to Save Fuel and Money
- Now, Ecodriving can save American fleets fuel and reduce their eco footprint
- President Obama State of the Union “…the Easiest Way to Save Money is to Waste Less Energy.”
- Looking Ahead and Thinking Ahead to Save Fuel and Money
- Carbon footprint goes down as fuel mileage goes up. Ecodriving – it’s catching on.