In today’s 60-second Ecodriving Solutions quick tip, certified eco-driving training professional, Mike Speck, demonstrates how a steady foot on the gas pedal will save your fleet fuel, money, maintenance and emissions.
Are you going to the Green Fleet Conference next week in Grapevine, TX? We’ll be there in booth 103. We hope you’ll stop by to see our proven ecodriving online and classroom driver training program. Similar programs in Europe have saved fleets nearly 25% on their fuel and emissions. Here’s a brief white paper with links to case studies detailing how fleets are saving with ecodriving training. Imagine the savings for your fleet!
- Ecodriving Quick Tip: How topography impacts fleet fuel savings
- Ecodriving Quick Tip: Safe and courteous driving saves fleets fuel
- Ecodriving Quick Tip: How a “Fresh Red” can save your fleet fuel
- Now, Ecodriving can save American fleets fuel and reduce their eco footprint
- U.S. EPA says driver training can help save fuel