Certified ecodriving coach, Mike Speck, gives you and your fleet drivers a quick tip on how to approach and depart stop signs to save you fuel, maintenance, money and emissions.
This is the first in a series of 30, one-minute ecodriving video tips to help your green fleet save petroleum, parts and the planet. Please let us know if you have a quick tip in the comments section below.
- Ecodriving Quick Tip: How a “Fresh Red” can save your fleet fuel
- Ecodriving Quick Tip: How topography impacts fleet fuel savings
- Saving fuel, saving the planet, or saving face? What is your story?
- 8 ways ecodriving training for fleets positively impacts C-suite executives
- Ecodriving Quick Tip: When you track your mileage, you track savings