Did you know that most people accelerate more aggressively than they need to to get on the freeway?
Why should this mean anything to you?
If you are someone that thinks about trying to save fuel or maybe reduce your carbon input, then how you accelerate should mean a lot to you.
After all, how a person accelerates can have the most dramatic effect on that person’s fuel mileage, and an on ramp for a freeway is a potentially a great way to save that fuel!
At Ecodriving Solutions, we help you learn to take advantage of things like freeway on ramps to get better fuel mileage, reduce your carbon footprint and even merge into traffic more safely. Check out this EDS quick tip for more information and take a look at the rest of our site to learn even more.
Ecodriving – it works.
- Better Fuel Mileage is the Job of the Vehicle – True?
- Knowing the Balance of Ecodriving can Help Drivers See Fleet Fuel Savings Success
- L.A. – The City of Angels where Cars are King
- FedEx Changes Driver Behavior and Saves Fuel and Money
- EDS Trains Houston Independent School District Safety Trainers on Fleet Fuel Savings