We all know that slowing down means we will be using less fuel and therefor can visit the pump less often. That is a good thing for the year-end bottom line, especially if we are a part of a fleet of vehicles all deciding that slower is smarter.
But, did you know that resisting the fast lane is only part of the fuel saving equation.
Driving in the lane that resists you the least is important as well.
Check out this EDS Quick Tip for more information.
So, keeping in the lane of least resistance keeps our fuel costs down and it reduces our carbon footprint and makes us safer to boot!
Want to learn more about what we call Ecodriving? Take a more comprehensive look at our site. Ecodrivingsolutions.com
Ecodriving – it works.
- Getting on the Freeway can Help you Ramp up the Fuel Savings
- Knowing the Balance of Ecodriving can Help Drivers See Fleet Fuel Savings Success
- CNN Article Makes it Clear Where the Responsibility Lies for Fleet Fuel Savings
- U.S. DOE shows that getting better fleet fuel mileage is a multi faceted concept
- New York DOT post graph showing potential Ecodriving savings