Ecodriving Solutions facilitators recently hosted an hour-long informative webinar for the National Association of Fleet Administrators. The webinar was delivered in an attempt to show the attending fleet managers what ecodriving is about.
Ecodriving Solutions has had particular success in teaching the techniques and mindset of the fuel saving and carbon footprint reducing process of ecodriving, and the participants of the webinar were able to see why.
NAFA is a fleet management association that helps fleet managers across the U.S. develop safety and efficiency practices to further improve their fleets.
We think that the process of ecodriving falls right in line with those ideas!
Ecodriving – it works.
- Ecodriving Solutions Speaks Before the Houston-Galveston Area Council
- The Ecodriving / Diet Connection – Part II
- Ecodriving Solutions Intros QR Codes for Driver Training at Green Fleet Conference
- Eocdriving Solutions and City of Yonkers Partner for Successful Pilot Program
- Ford backs Ecodriving study –and finds 24% increase in fuel mileage